CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Night Before

It’s finally here! My first vacation in five years and I couldn’t be more ecstatic! Many people enjoyed the blog that was set up for the time my father went to Tanzania for work, so I thought I’d share you my day to day activities from the land Down Under.

I leave tomorrow night at 8:00PM and will arrive on Thursday at 7:30AM. Since we hit the International Date Line, we lose a complete day of our lives and that totally freaks me out! I mean some days it feels like you’ve lost a day, but this way we really do lose it. So does this make me younger than I really am?!?

Anyway, I hope you’ll enjoy this blog as my family and I enjoy this time together. I better head off, I have less than 24 hours to get ready and I’m nowhere near ready!

0 comments: