CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 6 – Just Plain Lazy

Tuesday, April 21, 2009
(click on image to enlarge)


Today was about as lazy as I could get. I woke up for a short time to see the sunrise outside my window, but then headed back to bed where I didn’t wake back up for another 3 hours. Afterward, my mother and I walked down to one of the local shopping places where we hung out for a few then went to Woolworth’s (grocery store) and then we headed back to the hotel where we spent the rest of the afternoon reading.

One interesting thing I did try was an Aussie burger, which is made of beef, egg, ham, beets and the usual fixings. Good stuff! I recommend trying it. Again, it was a lazy day and I don’t have much to report, but I still enjoyed every minute of it!

5 comments:

orangemily said...

I'm glad you got to relax!

Roberta said...

I think it's time you had a lazy day! Your assignment is to find a place where you can get pavlova! Then try it and tell me how you like it! I made it for my mom's missionary homecoming! It is DELISH!
(it's whipped cream with fresh fruit served over top of a sweet crispy meringue crust.)Very Aussie!

Ginny said...

Maybe your jet lag has caught up with you. Rest up for your next Aussie adventure.

Anonymous said...

Sleep? What's that! No fair!

Anonymous said...

Beef- ok
Eggs- ok
Ham- ok I guess
BEETS?!!?? no, not ok in a burger bleck!!

I love that you're doing this though, thanks for letting us experience it all with you from home.

D (Ishy)