CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Well, I’m sitting here waiting for our ride to come and pick us up. I’m so excited and nervous at the same time. Do I have everything ready? What did I forget? Is the house OK? What about my fish…are they going to be ok, especially since it’s crane migrating season? Did I make all the calls I need to?...etc.

OH, SO MANY QUESTIONS! I figure, whatever happens… happens and I can’t do anything about it for a few weeks, so I might as well enjoy my time down there while I can. I just want to leave everyone a quick thank you. Thanks for encouraging me to do this and thanks for all your love and support. I love y’all and the next time you read something from me, I’ll be on the other side of the world!


STILL...If anyone would like a postcard from Australia or New Zealand, send me an email with your full name and mailing address.
BeatlesDiva@aol.com